Textiles, Apparel and Footwear
Tailored, production-smart solutions for textile, apparel and footwear companies throughout the production cycle: find the right fit for the modern demands of consumers and regulations.
We partner with textile, apparel and footwear companies throughout the production cycle to help ensure the right fit for the modern demands of consumers and regulations.
The benefits of working with UL
UL’s state-of-the-art laboratories help determine that the manufacture, distribution and sale of products comply with industry safety and performance standards, locally and globally, while also meeting brand standards and consumer expectations for quality, fit, comfort and durability.
Our global presence and compliance expertise give us firsthand knowledge of the current and pending regulations and standards that may impact product compliance, safety and quality.
As part of our inspection and factory audit solutions we use industry and government standards to help our customers understand factory quality systems and production capabilities. An early review by our experts can reduce time to market and help avoid costly recalls.
Throughout the production cycle, our quality assurance team can develop solutions tailored to suit precise customer requirements and monitor compliance.
- SAS (Swiss Accreditation Services)
- CPSIA (U.S. Consumer Product Improvement Safety Act)
- TÜRKAK (Turkish Accreditation Agency)
- ACCREDIA (Italian National Accreditation Body)
- HKAS (Hong Kong Accreditation Service)
- UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service)
- CMA (China Metrology Accreditation)
- CNAS (China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment)
- LACE (Laboratory Accreditation, Correlation, Evaluation Textile Laboratory Accreditation Scheme)
- DANAK (The Danish Accreditation and Metrology Fund)
- NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories)
- TUNAC (Tunisian Accreditation Council)
|Textile and Apparel||Footwear||Children’s Garments|